Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Thank You and Procrastination

I have to watch about four hours of lectures sometime soon. I foresee an all nighter tonight and maybe tomorrow. Who knows, homework can wait for a little bit because I'd like to take a minute to say:


This past week I hit 1000 page views on my little blog baby. And while there are some big blogs that get 1000 views in a week, or a day even, the fact that I did it in a month on a new blog means so much to me. I'm so thankful for every one of you, every page view, and the fact that you take time out of your day to connect with part of mine. 

So thank you, so much, for continuing to motivate Another Girl Runner. 

Coming up soon is going to be the "What's In My Bag" for Nike Women's Half Marathon Weekend in DC, and next week look forward to a review of Expotique and NWHM. Along with some DC travels. :) 

Thank you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment