Saturday, March 29, 2014

The (Tentative) Schedule for 2014

I think I went a bit overboard this year, I went from doing 2 races in 2012, no races last year to doing 4 half marathons, 1 ten miler, 3 10ks and 1 5k this year. (As of March 29, 2014 at 10am). So what am I running?

February
Enchanted 10k - Florida
Disney Princess Half Marathon - Florida

April
Nike Women's Half Marathon - Washington DC

May
Zooma Half Marathon Annapolis - Maryland

July
Wyoming Buffalo Stampede 10k - Delaware

August
The Green Turtle Run 10k - Delaware

October
Disney Happy Haunted 5k Train Run - Florida
The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror Ten Miler - Florida
Monster Mash Half Marathon - Delaware

Monster Mash will probably be my last official race of 2014. I think I've shelled out enough money on races for this year, and this summer I will be forking over the registration money for next year's Princess Half and Tinkerbell Half. That's right! With 2015 I will be going Coast to Coast and checking Cali off my list of states for my race to 50!

Where are your running shoes taking you this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment